How Can GRR Serve You?
No matter who you are, we can assist you with your waste management needs...
- Competitive rates for all your private disposal needs, including reduced prices for yard wastes, inert materials and scrap wood
- State-of-the-art scales assuring accurate charges and fees
- Clean, well-run operations that protect you and your vehicles
- Convenient disposal point for hard to handle materials like refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners and tires
- Competitive rates for your self haul wastes and waste by-products
- Competitive resources for commercial recycling and diversion that can significantly lower your waste management costs
- Unique, innovative solutions for your most difficult waste management problems
- Professional waste auditing and consulting services
- A wide range of options and pricing schemes to meet both your short and long term waste management goals
Who is GRR?
The Gilton Resource Recovery / Transfer Facility, Inc. (GRR) is a family owned and operated solid waste management facility. It was built to assist and support our customers, including local cities and counties, by providing convenient, fully integrated waste management services.
What does GRR do?
GRR is a State Permitted Solid Waste Facility that provides a full range of waste management options, including:
- Full-scale residential, commercial and industrial disposal and recycling services
- Public waste processing and transportation services
- Comprehensive yard waste and organic material composting and sales
- Construction and demolition waste processing, diversion and disposal
- Scrap wood processing, diversion and transportation
- Waste Tire Collection & Recycling
For contact information click here